The Sword of the Barbarians (Sangraal, la spada di fuoco) Reviews

• Dec 20, 2018

Only movie I ever walked out of midway (well, half an hour into it, but at that point I'd been alone in the theater for over 10 minutes). There aren't words to describe how insanely bad this film is, but to give you an idea: They built huts on stilts 1 foot high, and had them attacked by an "army" of like 5 horses shot in different close angles, then when people fell out of the huts the camera was on the floor so it'd look like they fell from a significant height. Woulda worked if their feet weren't gigantic and their heads tiny! Half a star because zero isn't an option.