The Tall Man Reviews

• 1h ago

It was fine. There was a good attempt here at something profound, like Gone Baby Gone, but the execution was just very sloppy and contrived. Jessica Biel deserves better. A good mystery like The Sinner, for example, is much more worthy of her talent!

• Jul 18, 2019

This movie is brillant. Using horror movie tricks in order to deal about a tough subject and invite the audience to think about it is actually very clever. This movie is not as manichaean as it seems to be and this is what is very interesting about it.

• May 19, 2019

1st half felt like a thriller not a horror. 2nd half got a bit draggy. One of the best twists i have ever seen though that caught me off guard. Not sure what to feel in its end message. Overall the movie is creative and makes us think. But its not overly exciting after a point its too long. Cut 20 min.

• Mar 23, 2019

A unique concept and well executed film. It's not brilliant but it has a great atmosphere (being Canadian made helps) and it's a super twist on the usual horror fare.

• Feb 27, 2019

I thought this was an amazing movie. I was thrilled right to the end. Itï¿ 1/2 1/2(TM)s a real situation that I could imagine really happening which is sad, but it was a thriller to the very end. Such a great film!!! Loved it!!!

• Feb 09, 2019

Excellent movie. Daughter & I had no clue what was going on and who the bad persona was.

• Jan 06, 2019

A very interesting tale with a super twist. It's not very scary but it's a bit creepy and very entertaining. It seems like a normal movie during Acts 1 and 2 before totally switching gears for Act 3. Jessica Biel is awesome as usual, owning her role as a terrified mother. I wouldn't necessarily classify this as horror.... it's definitely more of a thriller.

• Dec 27, 2018

Good acting but the twist is annoying and not needed.

Good acting but the twist is annoying and not needed.

• Nov 18, 2018

Thiis movie was really confusing and the storyline was really dull.

Thiis movie was really confusing and the storyline was really dull.

• Oct 16, 2018

Regardless of if you agree with the message or not, I can't believe people are saying it's terrible. This movie blows your mind, it's twist is unlike any other thriller movie. I may not agree, but it's still great and has you questioning the entire time. It keeps you engaged, to the point of having to know the end, and gives you answers. What more could you ask for?