The Target Reviews

• Jan 25, 2014

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!?

• Oct 16, 2009

+ Cast (Chris Lambert, Dennis Hopper, Diane Kruger) + Not quite what you expect - Questionable end - Didn't have enough content even for movie that last's hour and half

• Apr 05, 2009

although the cast and setting are great, this movie didn't anything to me... Christophe Lambert is Highlander [1986] and The Target/Piano Player does not live up to expectations... Even too many clichés from Highlander. Disappointing.

• Dec 02, 2008

I still don't know what possessed me to buy this one. I Was in the Lambert phase perhaps (The immortals series). It's watchable but a bit boring and slow paced.

• Nov 09, 2007

Un christophe lambert a son meilleur ... il doit prendre au moins 36 douches dans ce film ... fabuleux !

• Jul 12, 2007

One of the Best C.L. Movies I have seen. Its suspense and lovely Locations.

One of the Best C.L. Movies I have seen. Its suspense and lovely Locations.

• Lilo C Super Reviewer
    May 26, 2007

<b> A deadly hit to erase the past I'm one of the big fan of Lambert. The Piano Player is a entertaining movie with good directing,solid screenplay and great actors and music.Not better then Resurrection,but much better then The Point Men and Vercingétorix. </b>

• Mar 25, 2007

I was 12 & it was the 1st movie with HIM..! he became my 1st LOVE...

I was 12 & it was the 1st movie with HIM..! he became my 1st LOVE...

• Feb 23, 2007