The Taste of Money - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Taste of Money Reviews

April 10, 2015
Not a good film, but not so bad that it I stopped watching it. The main reason to watch is yet another amazing performance by Yoon Yeo-jeong. But even she can't really save this mess.
April 22, 2014
This pseudo-sexual erotic thriller is neither erotic, nor thrilling. It has nothing to offer besides bloated dialogue, cheap nudity and, shallow motives to kill off the characters. Speaking of characters, they're practically made of cardboard.
November 3, 2012
Stylish film on normal cliche filthy rich family that you may just watch 'Revenge'.
October 7, 2012
What was supposed to be a follow up to Im Sang-soo's The Housemaid turned out to be a duller, campier and less intricate dissecting of South Korea's questionable elite.
October 2, 2012
Story is not the cream. The cream is the slick styling. Worth to see this movie purely for the fine styled house. No exaggeration.
May 26, 2012
This was ok. It had the combination of things I like in a Korean film: drama, awkward comedy, and a mess of a plot. If you are into drama and enjoy looking at beautiful Asian men then you will absolutely love it. The film is a little too long for its own good but I have to say the creepy ending took me by surprise I just wasn't expecting to get such a fright a the very end of the film. Talk about a second to change the atmosphere. The film is good, not amazing by any means. It's entertaining and definitely well shot. Watching it at the Grand Lumiere was worthy of another star by itself. Thrilling expirience