The Tenants - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Tenants Reviews

March 31, 2013
i so saw the ending coming, and it sucks like a hoover, the rest of it was interesting though
December 7, 2012
Throw a card at that fool!
April 16, 2011
Interesting 70s piece with two writers as the main characters. Not only did it make me daydream again about being Lorraine Hansberry in a flat on the upper West side in the 1950s, but it actually made me think that Snoop Dog might really be serious about his acting career...
½ November 8, 2009
really i didnt know about this movie untill soon wow what a great movie and performing from snoop and dylan ..... great
½ November 1, 2009
Now this is a movie that tries to be artistic but fails to be even a close one. Simply the movie is about two writers and how they become enemies of eachother. The movie is really boring and if you are not fully awake do not watch it because you will fell sleep.
August 7, 2009
Not a terrible flick.
July 20, 2009
Don't waste your time!! This movie was boo,boo. Garbage.
½ May 18, 2009
tenu une demi heure
lent et pas prenant a oublier
March 22, 2009
Interesting, better than everyone says
January 18, 2009
No thanks. A movie where Snoop Dogg is one of the lead actors doesn't quite interest me.
January 2, 2009
Excellent athmosphere. And Snoop Dogg is excellent in this film.
½ December 13, 2008
En rätt obegriplig historia om två författare som klamrat sig kvar i ett hyreshus som är fallfärdigt. Snoop är kolerisk och den andra är mer trött och allt går åt skogen förstås.
½ December 8, 2008
the acting was pretty bad in this movie
November 21, 2008
I thought Roman Polanski was in this?
September 24, 2008
It's really original film that reflects the problems abaout a writer and his book... Very intelligent film with a tipical ending that reflects the autodestruction...
July 30, 2008
i want to see this movie
½ July 16, 2008
This movie could have been better
July 14, 2008
This was ok. snoop dogg was very on again off again. a few times the role seemed to really click and sometimes he seemed like he had no idea how to act...like he was just reading lines from a script. Aldis Hodge was decent. I liked the story line though.
July 6, 2008
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This just looks so serious that I can't take it seriously!