The Theory of Everything Reviews

• Sep 10, 2019

Such a good movie and the acting is amazing and a tear jerker.

Such a good movie and the acting is amazing and a tear jerker.

• Sep 05, 2019

The theory of everything show an interest way to see how one of the best genius of our time becomes in that, its an adaptation of her wife`s book, and its a well made movie. Eddie Redmayne won the best actor academy award for this movie, and its not difficult to see why, he made an emotional and exciting acting. It is a story of improvement way beyond the limits, it contains good cinematographic elements to show that, and for being a real story it can persuade our way to see our troubles and dont let them be a obstacle. You should really see it, if you want to watch a good love story, an emotional one and get some more knowledge about stephen`s Hawking life and what and how he do their very important achievements.

• Jul 24, 2019

Well made and not trying to rain on Hawking's parade too much

Well made and not trying to rain on Hawking's parade too much

• Jul 09, 2019

It's sweet, touching, and knows exactly what it is. It tells the story of Stephen Hawking disease while focusing on the love story of Jane and Stephen. Eddie Redmayne acts PHENOMENALLY, beautifully directed.

• Jun 20, 2019

wonderful and entertaining story on the life of Stephen Hawking

wonderful and entertaining story on the life of Stephen Hawking

• May 18, 2019

O filme possui uma história emocionante. sobretudo nos desafios que foram necessários superar por parte do físico. ainda assim, o que vale mesmo à (C) a grandiosa interpretação do protagonista.

• May 13, 2019

This is not only a good movie, but a wonderful story. The story is full of ups and downs throughout Hawking's life and gives an amazing (fairytale like) insight into his younger years. Eddie Redmayne does a wonderful portrayal of Stephen Hawking which never feels off. The relationships built are abundant and impactful. The actors make every relationship feel real and intimate. The deterioration of Hawking was done very well and gradually (I would hope that was how it really was). The best part is definitely the cinematography and especially the lighting. The lighting creates this amazing mood and atmosphere that the characters flow throw. Overall extremely heartwarming.

• Apr 22, 2019

Less of a history and more of a background, the love story surrounds the main focus of the two leads yet they don't fail to act their source's accuracy. The Theory of Everything was a masterpiece with having a love story and a psychological issue blending together scene from scene with no bloatedness

• Apr 18, 2019

ths movie is verh nice

ths movie is verh nice

• Mar 25, 2019

This film blew me away. The plot was great. It emphasises mostly on the relationship between Stephen Hawking and Jane Wilde and the difficult times they went through. Breathtaking performances by both Eddie Redmayne and Felicity Jones. This is overall one of my favourite movies for sure.