The Thing with Two Heads Reviews

• May 30, 2019

One of the best buddy-comedies ever made, tailored to the 70s. Not only is it a hilarious comedy, but an inspiration to everyone to become a film-maker and put their ideas on screen, no matter how stupid.

• Oct 04, 2018

.A top surgeon is dying, so in a last-ditch effort in order to preserve himself he instructs his staff to perform a head transplant. The volunteer body is a Black deathrow inmate scheduled for execution for a murder charge. Instead of removing the inmates head, they only add the doctors head in a sense creating a "Thing With Two Heads." The Thing escapes and the police are in hot pursuit while the two heads constantly bicker and offer race-relation commentary. One of the few blaxpolitation forays into horror.

• Feb 27, 2018

Saw this at the drive-in. It has haunted me ever since. I refer to it or I'm somehow reminded of it at least three times a week to this day.

• Feb 13, 2018

i thought it was kinda cool, im very low class though

i thought it was kinda cool, im very low class though

• Oct 02, 2016

I LOVE this movie. It's campy and hilarious. A must see for any B-movie fan.

I LOVE this movie. It's campy and hilarious. A must see for any B-movie fan.

• Jan 28, 2016

I expected to like this piece of schlock a lot more than I ultimately did, as the best bits seem to have been the stuff they lured me in with for the trailer. Perhaps I will revisit one day with lowered expectations and find some laughs, but this just didn't grab me the way I expected it to. Rental? Maybe?

• Jan 23, 2015

Better than i expected, sure it had it's bad parts, but it was pretty funny at times, even just the premise made me laugh.

• Dec 26, 2013

The Thing With Two Heads helps to signify the predicament that Ray Milland was in at this time in his career. His career as a serious dramatic and well-respected actor seemed to be over, and he chose to do some not so great movies that were really beneath him. Such is the case with this one. In truth, it isn't altogether terrible, but it's really not that great. The idea and the visuals are hilarious more than anything, and the movie stops being a movie about a man with someone else's head on his shoulder about halfway through and de-evolves into Smokey and the Bandit. Not that that's totally a bad thing because it winds up being a lot of fun. A great movie it isn't, but if you're into really trash B movies with a lot of camp factor that are trying to deliver a social message, then this particular movie is bound to be up your alley.

• Jul 27, 2013

Ok cheese, but not very exciting. Best part was the police chase.

Ok cheese, but not very exciting. Best part was the police chase.

• Jul 07, 2013

A Howler from start to finish--All things '70s merged into one!!

A Howler from start to finish--All things '70s merged into one!!