The To Do List - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The To Do List Reviews

½ October 15, 2017
Reviewed 8.4.17. It has some good laughs, along with surprisingly underwritten scenes too, given the level of star power. But hey, I wasn't expecting Cassavetes. The genre of 'teen sex romp' isn't exactly littered with critically acclaimed films. Like most, it can be outlandish and fun, and also stupid. It isn't one of the genre's best, but if you enjoy low brow humor, you could do worse. I can't recommend it for everyone, but it was a one time guilty pleasure.
July 24, 2017
The To Do List is a raunchy comedy that takes a different and arguably far more interesting dynamic to the usual male virginity tale, its gross out humour is both hit and miss and never really has a streak of both throughout. Performances are both fun and believable with a cracked and real friendship tale at the heart of the picture. Plaza's performance is strong as her usual awkward self but said character isn't the strongest in the film and at times poorly written.
½ May 30, 2017
It was good for what it was, but definitely not an award winner. Kind of like a more crude version of Easy A. And Aubrey Plaza is way talented.
April 23, 2017
1993 Relived! Watching this later...
March 17, 2017
A pretty funny and filthy movie that is just a good time to watch.
January 12, 2017
Retro 90s, funny coming of age comedy that made me laugh from the intro song (Me So Horny) till the end song (Can't touch this). So Clucking Funny! Great cast! Must see if you like a good old raunchy comedy!
November 3, 2016
I like Aubrey Plaza and that's the only reason why I watched this movie... And weren't impressed..
½ October 22, 2016
Painfully predictable writing elevated somewhat by a good cast.
September 26, 2016
Although funny at times, this raunchy formulaic teen film pretty much writes itself without many surprises, and never makes full use of it's outstanding cast.
September 11, 2016
nothing but bad memories for me.
July 20, 2016
As juvenile and foolish as it all might be, I thought the film was entertaining from start to finish. Don't expect anything more than a silly comedy from this film and you won't be disappointed.
July 10, 2016
Is it a good movie? Not really. Is it a terrible movie? Bad maybe, not terrible. Its a movie to watch on a rainy day if there is nothing else on. It had a great cast, but I would have expected a lot more from them. I feel like they were all bored and were drinking at a party one night and threw out a bunch of ideas and suddenly there was a script. Whatever the case, saying its so-so is stretching it.
June 28, 2016
Honestly this movie moves at a snails pace and there's barely any humor to sustain the plot. Johnny Simmons is amazing, everyone else is student-film average.
May 9, 2016
I think this movie is hilarious. I loved it. My friends and I have a tradition of watching it for a good laugh.
April 17, 2016
It's an alright movie
April 12, 2016
Funny. Heartfelt. Anyone who came of age in the mid-nineties will appreciate this film!
April 9, 2016
It trashy but you know what can I say its that lovable sexual humor that I can't resist
½ March 26, 2016
all star comedy set in the 1990's is just a lot preoccupied with sex.
February 14, 2016
Simply not interested
February 1, 2016
It was a good watch but it didn't do anything great for me, I would recommend people checking it out if you like any of the cast but it just gets a 3/5 stars from me.