The To Do List - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The To Do List Reviews

January 12, 2017
Retro 90s, funny coming of age comedy that made me laugh from the intro song (Me So Horny) till the end song (Can't touch this). So Clucking Funny! Great cast! Must see if you like a good old raunchy comedy!
November 3, 2016
I like Aubrey Plaza and that's the only reason why I watched this movie... And weren't impressed..
½ October 22, 2016
Painfully predictable writing elevated somewhat by a good cast.
September 26, 2016
Although funny at times, this raunchy formulaic teen film pretty much writes itself without many surprises, and never makes full use of it's outstanding cast.
September 11, 2016
nothing but bad memories for me.
July 20, 2016
As juvenile and foolish as it all might be, I thought the film was entertaining from start to finish. Don't expect anything more than a silly comedy from this film and you won't be disappointed.
July 10, 2016
Is it a good movie? Not really. Is it a terrible movie? Bad maybe, not terrible. Its a movie to watch on a rainy day if there is nothing else on. It had a great cast, but I would have expected a lot more from them. I feel like they were all bored and were drinking at a party one night and threw out a bunch of ideas and suddenly there was a script. Whatever the case, saying its so-so is stretching it.
June 28, 2016
Honestly this movie moves at a snails pace and there's barely any humor to sustain the plot. Johnny Simmons is amazing, everyone else is student-film average.
May 9, 2016
I think this movie is hilarious. I loved it. My friends and I have a tradition of watching it for a good laugh.
April 17, 2016
It's an alright movie
April 12, 2016
Funny. Heartfelt. Anyone who came of age in the mid-nineties will appreciate this film!
April 9, 2016
It trashy but you know what can I say its that lovable sexual humor that I can't resist
½ March 26, 2016
all star comedy set in the 1990's is just a lot preoccupied with sex.
February 14, 2016
Simply not interested
February 1, 2016
It was a good watch but it didn't do anything great for me, I would recommend people checking it out if you like any of the cast but it just gets a 3/5 stars from me.
January 29, 2016
Coming of age for the girls. Boo ya. ( bonus points for 90s setting)
½ January 25, 2016
i thought this movie was funny enough to watch two times...despite the bad ratings. lots of actors in here, and their representation of the early 1990's is pretty on point.
January 4, 2016
An underrated gem. Hardly any of the witty, unapologetically obscene humor in this fresh take on the raunchy teen comedy genre falls flat. The message is clear, consistent--but not forced--and, more importantly, empowering. Not to mention, Aubrey Plaza can add this role to the top of her towering list of hilarious deadpan performances.
January 1, 2016
LOVE THIS MOVIE!!! ITS HILAROUSSS
½ December 25, 2015
yawn, nothing special however there are some hilarious moments yet there are very scares