The Tomorrow Man Reviews

• 15h ago

this is a great movie

this is a great movie

• Feb 06, 2019

This is what I call a "Grandma movie." You can take your grandmother to it and she'll love it. It will make her smile and say "oh goodness" at a few comedic situations. The acting is excellent, and the characters are fully formed and unique. This is what happens when a doomsday prepper falls in love with, well, someone else with an emotional crutch that keeps her from living her life. In real life, finding someone else who can love us despite our faults is what it's all about. It's a nice movie about people coming together. This won't change the world, but it will provide some smiles. Sit back and relax.