The Tree of Blood (El árbol de la sangre) Reviews

• Mar 15, 2019

Best film hands down that I have seen in a long time.

Best film hands down that I have seen in a long time.

• Feb 15, 2019

Ni a propósito se puede hacer una película tan mala. Guión inverosímil tirando a ridículo, repetición de recursos innecesaria y auto homenajes que no entran ni con calzador en la historia.

• Feb 13, 2019

I loved every moment of this movie. Nothing was predictable. I watched it with my very good friend and we were both blown away.

• Feb 13, 2019

The Tree of Blood has some of the usual characteristics of Julio Medem's cinema. A lot is based on chance or coincidence and the timelines can create some obscure situations. I didn't find the story as strong as previous efforts (I really liked Los Amantes Del Circulo Polar) still though this is a quite engaging film that would appeal to Julio Medem fans

• Feb 09, 2019

Powerful and beautiful

Powerful and beautiful

• Feb 08, 2019

Stories woven within a story of a young couple who choose to write a book together to share the details of how they fell in love. Enshrouded in a seemingly simple love story is the deeper stories of their loved ones hiding a painful past and leading to decisions for a redemptive future. This movie is art with symbolism and even sound effects subtly fabricating a hypnotic tale of love, murder, passion, and death. It will be a delight for the discerning viewer.