The Trip Reviews

• Jan 13, 2009

Despite the shoddy acting and obvious low budget the film was pretty entertaining its no duel or roadkill but it is worth watching if your a fan of those films.

• Sep 01, 2008

Watched this under the name Hell Ride! Was expecting Madsen and others, now I watch this and it was A B C teen thriller! meh If it was a bit cheesier it would pass a a good B movie but it was bad and serious at the same time!! :(

• Aug 15, 2008

really boring... started out quite good but got worse every minute... I will not see this one again...