The Trotsky Reviews

• Apr 09, 2019

Tribal propaganda, celebrating an exceptionally evil man, while telling us we're too stupid to see the trick.

• Jan 09, 2019

Though the movie suffers from a somewhat quick pace at times, "The Trotsky" still manages to surprise its audience with great writing and a fun plot fueled by a great performance from Jay Baruchel.

• May 06, 2018

Awesome! Reminds me of myself, my youngest brother & my son.

Awesome! Reminds me of myself, my youngest brother & my son.

• Jan 02, 2018

If you are young and in school? Watch this Movie. If you are a old person done with school? Watch this movie. If you have knowledge of socialist-culture? FU**** WATCH DAD MOVIE!

• Nov 30, 2017

Nice Little Movie! Jay Baruchel shines in his performance. It gets a little silly at times, but still fun.

• Oct 10, 2016

An interesting story about a young Canadian man trying to start a Communist Union at his highschool.

• Jun 26, 2016

When it doesn't matter who we are, when we are a great mind like Trotsky. When it does matter who we are, when we are the bosses son, rebelling. When it doesn't matter who we are when we are violating work procedures and trespassing, and need to be escorted out. When we know who we are when we are right at home. When others know who we are and who everyone else is when we are one big happy dysfunctional family.When it doesn't matter who we are when we are the last and only ones. When who we are is how we were brought up, seen by others. When who we are is the problem, when we are just seen as a kid. When who we are is a reincarnation of a socialist great, and sound completely crazy. When who wecare, we exactly know when we are coming straight from the history books. When who needs guidance, when we are emulating our hero from a young age to adulthood. When who we are, others have questions of the authencity. When who we are, others await, as we have heard of our actions. When who we are, we naturally adapt to our surroundings and environment. When who we are we see we are needed when see everything we stand for is being trampled. When who othersbare, is what makes who we are much easy when we are rivals. When who we are that makes other people who they are is kind of scary and creepy. When naturally we must be challenged for our views and actions when we are great debater. When the idea of who we are is quite flattering.

• May 25, 2016

A fine movie for intellectuals and those with a basic understanding of communism. Accurate in its history and quotations. Interesting plotline & good lighting/setting.

• Aug 20, 2015

A witty script and an equally bright performance from Baruchel make the Trotsky a gem of a film.

• Aug 18, 2015

Inspiring for those who believed in Revolution.

Inspiring for those who believed in Revolution.