The True Memoirs of an International Assassin Reviews

• Feb 03, 2020

Enjoyable movie that sticks to its strengths, which is being simple. It's you basic story mixed in with comedy, but it is done well.

• Jan 08, 2020

disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

disappointing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jan 05, 2020

I enjoyed this film. It's goofy. It's ridiculous. And if you know anything about Tom Clancy's experience after writing Hunt for Red October, you can see the humor of such a story. I think the critics wanted to be harsh on purpose, but what do critics know. Maybe they can go out and try to write something better. Then we can judge them. Give this movie an honest chance, and I think you'll appreciate it at least for a solid acting job.

• Dec 22, 2019

This movie was really funny!

This movie was really funny!

• Nov 06, 2019

I enjoyed this movie despite its terrible reviews.

I enjoyed this movie despite its terrible reviews.

• Aug 14, 2019

it is incredible funny. good mix of "fact" and fiction. Kevin James is brilliant as the rest of the crews (specially Andy Garcia). It is highly entertainment. I watched it in three times in the last 6 months.

• Jul 16, 2019

Comedy action fun. Some cool fight scenes and a fun premise.

Comedy action fun. Some cool fight scenes and a fun premise.

• Mar 16, 2019

i kind of can't believe people hate this so much. it's nothing ground breaking, sure, but it's kind of cute. i liked it.

• Feb 14, 2019

Great film and beautifully made Kevin James was astounding the moaning Lisa of films should watch birdbox was awful

• Jan 23, 2019

This movie had a solid idea, some solid acting, and an average story. The acting is OK, and the direction is competent enough, but overall, it's nothing excellent. It all just comes together in a rather predictable movie. I found it to be entertaining enough, though I would've enjoyed it more had this movie had some better writing. The audio was fine. A lot of the jokes didn't seem to land the way they seemed to be intended for. But when they landed they were so, so funny. And the pacing could unquestionably use some work. I loved the beginning narrative. Kevin James is an actor who particularly appears in comedies, like Paul Blart, and Pixel. And something made it so hilariously epic for him to appear in a super Michael Bay type shot action film. I don't even know what was up with the 100 antagonists. Good guys became bad guys. And there were a bunch of 'good guys'. If I was Jay Wadlow, the director, here are is the one thing I would change. The beginning was so hilariously funny, as I said. And if that was just through the whole movie, start to end. This unmistakably would be my favorite comedy. The combination of him going out, figuring out what to put in his work and kicking ass in his imagination makes an unimaginable movie. It would be ridiculously entertaining and bad-ass. The 100 antagonist was so hard to take in. There would be a scene (or the whole middle) were its like, "kill this guy" then he goes to the guy, then he says "kill that guy", then he goes to that guy then... you get the idea. It goes full circle and loops around 5 times. You would forget everyone's name. The plot is very messy. And if Netflix wants to be a widely used platform around the world, they are going to need to make better movies.