The Truth About Killer Robots Reviews

• Dec 27, 2018

If you have never seen anything about robots then this may interest you. Other than that its bland. To get over then blandness the director chose to make the narrator sound like a robot and to have fake facial recognition displays for every person who talks to make it look like it'd a robot doing the film.

• Dec 03, 2018

This existing phenomena represents a real set of delimaes for humanity as we ponder AI robotizing our whole economy, culture & security. This documentary lays it out clearly & simply. We're in for one hell of a ride that surely won't always be pretty. Few answers. Many Questions.

• Dec 02, 2018

Watching this movie was bittersweet. I found it absolutely captivating, and at the same time scary as hell to see just how much robots are doing for humans now.

• Nov 27, 2018

Couldn't make it past the first 10 minutes of this show. It should be titled the truth about people who can't program. These are not horrible autonomous things, these are programmed by people who in the first example were not careful. This is dumb....