The Truth Commissioner Reviews

• Aug 28, 2016

Telling drama about secrets and lies in Northern Ireland, which is perhaps appreciated more if you know a little about the history of the troubles there as a lot of the main characters are clearly based on known members of former paramilitary forces and current politicians there.

• Aug 28, 2016

I like Roger Allam very much, but the dialogue and direction in this production was poor. The subject is of course very uncomfortable, and we could definitely see the analogies. The Swedish-drama-stylie background music didn't help at all.