The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Reviews

March 20, 2016
loved it even tho it strayed from the book
March 10, 2016
Sloppy teen-romance, disgrace to the horror of vampires, dumb moments, poor acting, terrible dialog, too many pauses, yaddayadda. This one has the most unintentional hilarious moments. It continues to make no sense, and is long overdrawn, but it's ends the franchise. Go back to real vampires.
February 11, 2016
This is probably the only film in the entire franchise where the filmmakers tried to make the action look exciting. Nevertheless, the dull characters remain dull and the wooden acting remains wooden.
February 6, 2016
It's amazing love it so much
January 28, 2016
AMAZING AWESOME SUPER
January 25, 2016
A couple friends and I already have our tickets. Can?t wait. It will be a great girls day out.
½ January 22, 2016
AS MORTES PODERIAM SER REAIS
½ January 20, 2016
Oh that twist was ever so disappointing. They really had something there until that happened...
½ January 18, 2016
It's surprisingly more entertaining than the others. Still stupid
January 18, 2016
amazing! love them all
January 9, 2016
½ December 31, 2015
I really don't understand how these movies were so huge when they were so truly awful. I only watched this to see if it could some how get better but it definitely didn't.
December 26, 2015
Can't wait to see this.
½ December 25, 2015
All of the unintentional laughs and surprisingly thrilling final battle don't over come the bullshit ending and the usual bullshit.
December 17, 2015
Yassss I watched all the twilights in one day ??? defo not obsessed
December 14, 2015
Well, even though The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is the last Twilight film of the series, I'm not done with the series as I got to watch the first 3, which I don't really want to, but I feel like I have to though. So I watched the film, and it's probably the most entertaining Twilight film that I've seen which is a surprise, even though it didn't made me a fan of the series. The acting is a little better, although Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson felt a bit stilted still. Newcomer Mackenzie Foy is not that bad, and Lee Pace acts that suave voice so well, which he gets me some laughs. Melissa Rosenberg finally writes some jokes in which she finally realize that now it's not meant to be taking seriously, and making this film serious would've been a failure from the start, even though there were some silly that weren't quite delivered well. The effects look a bit better actually, although the baby effect looked disturbingly terrible looking that you can definitely tell by the first second that you see of the baby, which makes me think that the fake baby in American Sniper is better than this. Michael Sheen, man God bless him for being in this film as he's the best part in this film and completely acts so delightfully over the top that he'll be doing some strange faces, or say it like that that gives me a big laugh which I'm glad that he knows that he's in a terrible series, so why not have fun with it? I'm glad that they addressed that the imprinting thing is completely disgusting and would completely botched up the relationship that they used to have. It's not as slow as the first Breaking Dawn, and the battle scene at the end was very entertaining with some cool scores by Carter Burwell. There's a lot more head decapitations then I thought from a PG-13 film, and I'm glad that they went with it, that is until the twist came in and completely ruined the whole scene. With that fight scene and the way it ended, it should've been the conclusion to the whole series and I would've actually liked it, but with that twist, it seemed meaningless and made me went back to not liking it. The ending sequence is fine, but with that fight scene being so epic to watch, that this scene didn't help me forgive it. So while The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is an improvement from the first one, it had so many problems and some enjoyments that I was close to liking the film, but didn't succeed. Thank goodness that Kristen Stewart is in better movie projects, Robert Pattinson too, Mackenzie Foy was in a Christopher Nolan film, Bill Condon is directing better films, and Melissa Rosenburg is the creator of Marvel's Jessica Jones.
November 28, 2015
i love this movie its the best
November 28, 2015
Like how final films goes to bring a franchise's storytelling come to an end, it ought to be the best with more entertaining values, especially if the case belongs to the Twilight Saga as this finale is the saga's actual entertainment whilst raising the bar slightly. It presents its aspects to the best abilities with some efforts and a sense in being epic in some ways to provide something for the general audience that are outsiders of the fan base. The film offers the heart and the dynamics - including the energy separately - humor, and action in better fitting, while the romantic taste is for the fans' complete satisfaction in that direction. Furthermore as a bonus treat, it's also a homage. It's an overall satisfying conclusion to another unforgettable series, even if it's obviously, predictably far from the superior Harry Potter finale. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
November 9, 2015
it was not the best but it was good