The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Reviews

November 7, 2015
I did need closure with this one, and also a desperate want for Bella to take her destiny into her own hands after being the subject of love's whim for four movies. I also felt a mounting sense of excitement that she finally had some power (physically and interpersonally) and was making solid decisions of her own. Then due to the presence of the new child (who I rather unfortunately spent most of the viewing trying to work out when she was CGIed and when she wasn't) there's an utterly epic climactic fight scene between all allied to the Cullen faction and their enemies in the Voltari and I found it completely worth the wait and the enduring the silliness of the time I'd spent watching the rest, and then... Oh for fuck's sake. Turns out the epic fight scene DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN AT ALL. A total let down and I found myself saying, "RAAAARGH!" to the screen and shaking my fist in impotent rage. Then it descended into self-referential sentiment. Stewart is more watchable in this - at least she appears to be more comfortable as a supernatural entity. Same old same old for Pattinson and Lautner. Greene and Burke of course are their usual outstanding selves, as is Reaser this time around. Fanning and Sheen also stand out as hateable antagonists. What's really great to see though is the multicultural nature of the friends of the Cullen family, especially the Egyptians.
½ November 4, 2015
The "grand finale" of Twilight to come, breaking dawn Part 2 narrowly beat its predecessor, the plot begins to make sense (or entertainment) this second part is not perfect, is still ridiculous and cheesy, but the final battle was funny, absurd and entertaining. It is not the end worthy to remember (Not that the saga is a masterpiece) but is no doubt more entertaining that "New Moon" "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn Part 1"

Review en Español:
El "gran final" de Twilight a llegado, Breaking Dawn Part 2 supera por poco a su antecesora, la trama comienza a tener sentido (o entretenimiento) esta segunda parte no es perfecta, sigue siendo ridícula y cursi, pero la batalla final fue divertida, absurda y entretenida. No es un final digno de recordar (Tampoco es que la saga sea una obra maestra) pero sin duda alguna es mas entretenida que "New Moon" "Eclipse" y "Breaking Dawn Part 1"
October 15, 2015
BEST MOVIE EVER so good
October 4, 2015
I think that the movie was amazing
½ September 17, 2015
Artifice! But mostly Xmen
September 17, 2015
I LOVED it! And so did the whole family! Great movie and the ending was the best!!
September 11, 2015
Twilight Breaking down
August 29, 2015
Crushingly bad dialogue throughout makes this hokkum of the lowest order. Seriously, this taking one for the team (i.e. kids). The best (i.e. least painful) bit isn't even in the book. Facepalmingly awful.
August 23, 2015
I greatly enjoyed watching this whole series. Had 2 go and buy. However I was a Jacob fan.
August 16, 2015
I like the new array of vampire characters. Still, its not a good character and the only exciting part comes at the end. Only to find out that it was all a dream!
August 16, 2015
This one was very different from the book but in a very pleasant way! It was exciting and the best one in the Saga. Plot twist! Action, love, and a little adventure. This has a wonderful ending especially the way they recap everything for the fans.
½ August 15, 2015
In the fight I wanted all of them to die, all of them. A complete let down at the end when no one actually died.
August 14, 2015
my favorite twilight movie
August 14, 2015
A great end to the 'Twilight' series!!! Loved it!!!
½ August 7, 2015
July 31, 2015
It ended well and wrapped up the books to my best knowledge. Love the ending songs
July 26, 2015
I want to see this movie
½ July 19, 2015
Silly, but entertainingly so.
July 17, 2015
Great ending to a good series. Very enjoyable.
July 14, 2015
I absolutely love both parts 1 & 2 and I love being able to access them on my phone. I need to get the others as digital copies as well.