The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

January 18, 2016
amazing! love them all
January 9, 2016
½ December 31, 2015
I really don't understand how these movies were so huge when they were so truly awful. I only watched this to see if it could some how get better but it definitely didn't.
December 26, 2015
Can't wait to see this.
½ December 25, 2015
All of the unintentional laughs and surprisingly thrilling final battle don't over come the bullshit ending and the usual bullshit.
December 17, 2015
Yassss I watched all the twilights in one day ­??? defo not obsessed
December 14, 2015
Well, even though The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is the last Twilight film of the series, I'm not done with the series as I got to watch the first 3, which I don't really want to, but I feel like I have to though. So I watched the film, and it's probably the most entertaining Twilight film that I've seen which is a surprise, even though it didn't made me a fan of the series. The acting is a little better, although Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson felt a bit stilted still. Newcomer Mackenzie Foy is not that bad, and Lee Pace acts that suave voice so well, which he gets me some laughs. Melissa Rosenberg finally writes some jokes in which she finally realize that now it's not meant to be taking seriously, and making this film serious would've been a failure from the start, even though there were some silly that weren't quite delivered well. The effects look a bit better actually, although the baby effect looked disturbingly terrible looking that you can definitely tell by the first second that you see of the baby, which makes me think that the fake baby in American Sniper is better than this. Michael Sheen, man God bless him for being in this film as he's the best part in this film and completely acts so delightfully over the top that he'll be doing some strange faces, or say it like that that gives me a big laugh which I'm glad that he knows that he's in a terrible series, so why not have fun with it? I'm glad that they addressed that the imprinting thing is completely disgusting and would completely botched up the relationship that they used to have. It's not as slow as the first Breaking Dawn, and the battle scene at the end was very entertaining with some cool scores by Carter Burwell. There's a lot more head decapitations then I thought from a PG-13 film, and I'm glad that they went with it, that is until the twist came in and completely ruined the whole scene. With that fight scene and the way it ended, it should've been the conclusion to the whole series and I would've actually liked it, but with that twist, it seemed meaningless and made me went back to not liking it. The ending sequence is fine, but with that fight scene being so epic to watch, that this scene didn't help me forgive it. So while The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2 is an improvement from the first one, it had so many problems and some enjoyments that I was close to liking the film, but didn't succeed. Thank goodness that Kristen Stewart is in better movie projects, Robert Pattinson too, Mackenzie Foy was in a Christopher Nolan film, Bill Condon is directing better films, and Melissa Rosenburg is the creator of Marvel's Jessica Jones.
November 28, 2015
i love this movie its the best
November 28, 2015
Like how final films goes to bring a franchise's storytelling come to an end, it ought to be the best with more entertaining values, especially if the case belongs to the Twilight Saga as this finale is the saga's actual entertainment whilst raising the bar slightly. It presents its aspects to the best abilities with some efforts and a sense in being epic in some ways to provide something for the general audience that are outsiders of the fan base. The film offers the heart and the dynamics - including the energy separately - humor, and action in better fitting, while the romantic taste is for the fans' complete satisfaction in that direction. Furthermore as a bonus treat, it's also a homage. It's an overall satisfying conclusion to another unforgettable series, even if it's obviously, predictably far from the superior Harry Potter finale. (B+)

(Full review coming soon)
November 9, 2015
it was not the best but it was good
November 7, 2015
I did need closure with this one, and also a desperate want for Bella to take her destiny into her own hands after being the subject of love's whim for four movies. I also felt a mounting sense of excitement that she finally had some power (physically and interpersonally) and was making solid decisions of her own. Then due to the presence of the new child (who I rather unfortunately spent most of the viewing trying to work out when she was CGIed and when she wasn't) there's an utterly epic climactic fight scene between all allied to the Cullen faction and their enemies in the Voltari and I found it completely worth the wait and the enduring the silliness of the time I'd spent watching the rest, and then... Oh for fuck's sake. Turns out the epic fight scene DIDN'T ACTUALLY HAPPEN AT ALL. A total let down and I found myself saying, "RAAAARGH!" to the screen and shaking my fist in impotent rage. Then it descended into self-referential sentiment. Stewart is more watchable in this - at least she appears to be more comfortable as a supernatural entity. Same old same old for Pattinson and Lautner. Greene and Burke of course are their usual outstanding selves, as is Reaser this time around. Fanning and Sheen also stand out as hateable antagonists. What's really great to see though is the multicultural nature of the friends of the Cullen family, especially the Egyptians.
½ November 4, 2015
The "grand finale" of Twilight to come, breaking dawn Part 2 narrowly beat its predecessor, the plot begins to make sense (or entertainment) this second part is not perfect, is still ridiculous and cheesy, but the final battle was funny, absurd and entertaining. It is not the end worthy to remember (Not that the saga is a masterpiece) but is no doubt more entertaining that "New Moon" "Eclipse" and "Breaking Dawn Part 1"

Review en Espa˝ol:
El "gran final" de Twilight a llegado, Breaking Dawn Part 2 supera por poco a su antecesora, la trama comienza a tener sentido (o entretenimiento) esta segunda parte no es perfecta, sigue siendo ridÝcula y cursi, pero la batalla final fue divertida, absurda y entretenida. No es un final digno de recordar (Tampoco es que la saga sea una obra maestra) pero sin duda alguna es mas entretenida que "New Moon" "Eclipse" y "Breaking Dawn Part 1"
October 15, 2015
BEST MOVIE EVER so good
October 4, 2015
I think that the movie was amazing
½ September 17, 2015
Artifice! But mostly Xmen
September 17, 2015
I LOVED it! And so did the whole family! Great movie and the ending was the best!!
September 11, 2015
Twilight Breaking down
August 29, 2015
Crushingly bad dialogue throughout makes this hokkum of the lowest order. Seriously, this taking one for the team (i.e. kids). The best (i.e. least painful) bit isn't even in the book. Facepalmingly awful.
August 23, 2015
I greatly enjoyed watching this whole series. Had 2 go and buy. However I was a Jacob fan.