The Two Mr. Kissels - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Two Mr. Kissels Reviews

January 28, 2014
Had the feel of a Channel 5 daytime movie, crossed with Goodfellas. Pretty vulgar viewing really, especially the handbag remark made by Nancy Kissel. Glad she got banged up in the Bangkok Hilton
½ October 18, 2012
This is one of the better Lifetime movies that I have watched. Stamos and Mount give great performances as highly privileged brothers. One brother has a damaged wife that is plotting against him and the other brother never feels like he measure up to the other. This story is full of sex, drugs, and scandal so what's not to like?
August 17, 2011
A well crafted and TV movie mystery / thriller based on a true case that shocked America. It begins with the death of the two brothers and then relates the events leading up to their deaths through flashbacks and dramatised interviews - a very effective method of story-telling. All give very good performances especially Robin Tunney in a gleefully bitchy role
March 5, 2011
Sadly, this was a true story about great scale cheaters.
September 19, 2010
I couldn't beleive this was true, but I guess weird stories are played out in real life all the time.
June 14, 2009
The fact that this happened in real life makes the movie more interesting. The Kissels were horrible people. There were times when you thought someone was good and then that gets shot to hell immediately. They were all in some way shape or form selfish, greedy, and ruthless. I just felt bad for the kids. The only parent alive was Andrew's wife.

Robin Tunney was really good in this, I really just hated her so much. She rarely came off as caring and selfless. She played Nancy Kissel and she Nancy was a just a horrible human being.

I was surprised to see both Simon Reynolds and Vincent Walsh in this. I thought that was a really cool coincidence since they've acted together before on Instant Star.

It was cool to see John Stamos again.

Overall good movie, very interesting. It makes me want to go on google and read more about the Kissels.
May 29, 2009
some parts were very boring. i can see why the 2 mr.kissels were murdered in the movie and in real life. they were absolute jerks.