The Uninvited - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Uninvited Reviews

½ April 22, 2013
Godawful nonsense about a mutant cat killing people on a yacht. The "special effects" are mind-blowingly awful.
August 9, 2011
The Citizen Kane of mutant kitty movies.
August 6, 2011
This was the feature for Bad Movie Nite! 2 @ Studio35 it was blast a must see for all your cheese needs.
½ June 25, 2011
Maravillosa serie Z... De esas que de tan mala, acabas decojonándote X´-DDDDD
½ January 4, 2011
best mutated killer cat movie ever!
½ November 10, 2010
Saw this when I was ten and just loved it, I mean just look at the cover and tell me that's not special.
½ April 22, 2010
I'm too tired to think of anything but I'll give a short description of what I think, the film was ok, it wasn't has I thought it to be, The death scenes were pretty funny but very stupid! the ending was extremely bad but who cares it's a b movie I had some fun watching it, Like I said there's no such thing as a bad movie (well except Ben Affleck's Gigli and Daredevil)! worth watching to see Clu Gulager drunk while steering the boat!
March 13, 2010
L'un des meilleurs nanars qu'il m'ait été donné de voir !
February 27, 2010
Pass the Corn Flakes and champange this movie is hysterical.
½ February 10, 2010
i will never look at a cat the same way again. loved it! in the same league as troll 2!
November 1, 2008
Quite simply, the worst movie I've ever seen and perhaps even the funniest. It's nothing short of a miracle that this movie actually exists. On a scale of 1-10, I'd rate Uninvited the absolute value of -11. A must-see for all b-move aficionados.
October 2, 2008
This is such a laughable B movie, It's horribleness makes it awesome
August 21, 2008
So bad that it's good.
August 17, 2008
Un nanar incroyable sur un chat-mutant-tueur a bord d'un bateau... On frole la perfection : TOUT est nul. Un grand moment de rigolade !