The Unkabogable Praybeyt Benjamin - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Unkabogable Praybeyt Benjamin Reviews

½ September 23, 2013
Thanks to Vice Ganda & NikkiValdez's performances, the movie was saved from its bad plot, bad special effects and bad action scenes
July 14, 2013
A comedy movie with top laugh! The Horse (V. Ganda) lead the pic, with a worthy mocking and spoofing...
January 21, 2013
A Filipino spoof of Mulan with a laughing twist.
November 5, 2012
A movie loosely based on Disney's Mulan wherein the main protagonist takes his father's place in the army (but, instead of being a woman, a male homosexual in the movie). As a piece of Story-telling material it is honestly a pretty abhorrent film - with the entire premise of the film focusing only on Comedy and purely comedy with the expense of the story.
½ July 4, 2012
Watching grass grow would've made me laugh more than watching this film. I am really confused how this became a box office hit.
½ April 26, 2012
I really don't find this movie very funny. So that is why I am confused on to how it became the top grosser in Filipino Movies.
½ April 25, 2012
A funny and comedy movie that will surely tickle your laughter side up to the end of the movie with all the comedy antics and hilarious punchlines of Vice Ganda in his second topbill movie after Petrang Kabayo. Though, I find Petra funnier than Praybeyt Benjamin, this movie stands on its own for having unique story, casts, theme and of course comedy scenes! Though some say the comedic punchlines of Vice is predictable and very "Showtime", this movie is still good for anyone who wants to cheer up and of course to have a good loud laugh!
½ April 6, 2012
If I were to choose between watching this film and buying a cheeseburger at the same price, there's no doubt, I'd go cheeseburger .
February 5, 2012
This movie was such a laugh-out-loud experience the first time I watched it; not so much the second time. Still, it‚(TM)s a movie I would easily choose to re-watch over most local comedies today if ever I should need a pick-me-up movie in the future.
January 27, 2012
Not as great as it was made out to be by the media. It had its funny moments, but not the rolling on the floor type of laughter reviews I read about it made it out to be.
January 21, 2012
Another time killer film from Star Cinema.
January 11, 2012
It's the funniest Filipino film of 2011. The lack of realism is a factor, however, and too much promotion of homosexuality is not much of a liking.
January 8, 2012
The funniest Filipino movie of the year, Vice Ganda proved that she‚(TM)s/he‚(TM)s/it‚(TM)s even ‚~unkabogable‚(TM) in box office industry. But giggles are accompanied by overacting performances, unnecessary things and cornier-than-popcorn scenes (especially scenes that make you cover your faces!). The story is new to the Filipino screens but not to ‚~Mulan‚(TM) (Disney) herself.
½ December 11, 2011
This movie don't make sense, Really Stupid. Definitely will not recommend it SUCKS! .
½ November 9, 2011
sobrang kulet lang =)
November 8, 2011
There is nothing spectacular about this movie but you will surely have a good laugh that's for sure. Aside from the comedy angle, the movie tries to be socially relevant by tackling the issue of gays in the family and in the military however, they just introduced it but had no follow through, the issue was kinda left hanging and was overshadowed by the jokes and killer lines of Vice Ganda. 3 stars for touching the funny side in me.
½ November 6, 2011
Value for money. The usual problem I experience with pinoy comedy movies is they tend to sacrifice the story flow just to make people. It sucks when rhey do the traditional ''tanga'' character co it aint funny. But with this movie things are way different. There is no dull time and the moral lesson was clearly stated. SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS NOT A HINDRANCE TO SUCESS.
½ November 6, 2011
Riding on the coattails of Vice Ganda's popularity and comedic antics, the movie is nothing but a two-hour display of comedy: punch line after punch line, with slapstick inserted every now and then. Forget the chance of a story, logic, or far-flung reality; just hold on for the fun hoping it wouldn't crash.
November 6, 2011
Surprisingly funny, Filipinos know how to do comedy.