The Vengeance of Fu Manchu Reviews

• Oct 10, 2016

#3 in the fu manchu series

#3 in the fu manchu series

• Jun 29, 2016

Substandard effort from the franchise, which lacks a decent plot, and has some unconvincing settings. Subsequent films in this series do get better though.

• Apr 12, 2016

International criminal fu Manchu returns to bring down his arch rival, inspector smith of Scotland Yard. Overall, this is a little disappointing.

• Sep 30, 2013

Harry Alan Towers' third Fu Manchu film is another step down in this steadily deteriorating series--An agreeable time-passer!!

• Sep 13, 2013

The Fu Manchu series, which seem to get better and better as time goes on, entertains us here with Vengeance. Three sepearate talkes are told here that eventually link up with each other, and I was actually quite entetainted by the whole thing. Christopher Lee is great as usual. The final act seems to be missing a scene or two (or three) that maybe knocks it down a little though.

• Jan 18, 2008

Summers and Lee bring Rohmer's pulp fiend back for revenge in a second-rate slice of 60s schlock. I thought we'd agreed never to mention that name again.

• Jan 18, 2008

• Jan 17, 2008

This was really boring....

This was really boring....