The View From Here Reviews

• Mar 03, 2020

Great writing! The dialogue was on point and the beautiful acting brought it to life masterfully. I loved the imagery of the city -- it really elevated the feeling that this was a real world we were watching. The story was great and the chemistry between the actors had me totally drawn in. Highly recommend!

• Mar 03, 2020

Omg that "I love you" scene literally happened to me in my real life! This film has a lot of heart behind it. I really enjoy the chemistry between the two leads. I also really like to see the city, San Francisco, as a character as well in the film. I never felt like the story was slow and the story really moved along. Well done.

• May 08, 2018

A heartbreaking story about love that has a very interesting narrative structure. Good writing and directing!

• May 07, 2018

This love story was so interesting to watch and the cinematography was lovely! I really enjoyed all the San Francisco shots! The acting between the two leads was very well done and I found their story line compelling and believable. Definitely recommend giving this a watch!

• Apr 03, 2018

A tender, and emotionally profound take on the lives of two people in love that face realistic modern day challenges in their relationship due to insecurities and the ego of worldly success. It shows how easy it is to be blinded by personal career gains and temporarily lose sight of the more important things in life that are present and there right in front of you. Beautifully told. It tears at the heart while shedding a few tears along the way. I truly enjoyed watching it.

• Feb 08, 2018

A beautiful, heartfelt film.

A beautiful, heartfelt film.

• Feb 07, 2018

A fun journey through San Francisco and love. I was drawn into the chemestry between Mark and Gillian. The story is all too familar of having to decide between driving forces in your life - your relationship or your job. Not an easy choice for sure, and sometimes you can find balance, sometimes not.