The Vow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Vow Reviews

July 3, 2015
Flimsy and maddeningly contrived tearjerker.
July 1, 2015
Really sweet...Tatum is HOT and loved seeing the lack of clothes :). Very romantic
June 25, 2015
Too dark and clichéd, The Vow breaks its promises as soon as the film begins.
June 14, 2015
One of my favorite movies ever
June 13, 2015
The character of Paige was just infuriating which meant that I wasn't invested in the film even slightly. The ending was rushed and haphazard and I don't think she deserved any forgiveness after treating Leo so poorly. Terrible script overall.
June 2, 2015
Both actors did an amazing job with their roles, but Channing Tatum in particular really sold the role that he was madly and completely in love with his wife. This wasn't as good as The Notebook, but it was still very, very good. I really loved the ending.
May 20, 2015
A love story that demonstrates the fact that when God brings two people together, all the powers of this world and of the forces of hell combined cannot keep them apart.
May 11, 2015
A passionate (by a little slow) story, made for the romantic inside all of us.
May 4, 2015
The premise feels very forced throughout with lots of plot holes masked over.
April 23, 2015
it's pretty wonderful to see my favorite actor and actress starred together.a little bit weird combination between muscular Channing and sweet Rachel,but the chemistry between the two performers was quite amazing.Everyone who had been deeply in love with someone special should watch the movie.The Vow.
½ March 21, 2015
Usually I like bad films. They have something to laugh at, after all. This film has nothing - no humour, no depth, no interesting plot. Only some good looking, yet completely boring people.
February 27, 2015
this movie is very romantic and touching, can't understand why it was given such a low rating.
February 22, 2015
I was surprised, I actually enjoyed it on Valentines Day!
February 11, 2015
Good movie tear jerker.
February 5, 2015
Awesome movie loved it.
February 4, 2015
I was expecting a little bit more
½ January 26, 2015
The chemistry between Tatum and McAdams makes sparks fly, but overall the movie would have been much more compelling if they had based the story on the real people. Go read the book. "The Vow" is the wrong title for this film.
January 6, 2015
Shockingly enough, I had never seen this movie. My BF had it (that's the shocking part considering it's such a "chick flick" or so people claim) and we watched it together. Always love a good romance. (Oh yeah...and Channing Tatum is so freaking HOT!) :)
½ January 5, 2015
El episodio en el que Marge pierde la memoria es mejor (y lo que digo no es por hacerme el gracioso de internet, realmente es un asco esta película, solo la vi por que no tenia sueño ._.)