The Vow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Vow Reviews

February 27, 2015
this movie is very romantic and touching, can't understand why it was given such a low rating.
February 22, 2015
I was surprised, I actually enjoyed it on Valentines Day!
February 11, 2015
Good movie tear jerker.
February 5, 2015
Awesome movie loved it.
February 4, 2015
I was expecting a little bit more
½ January 26, 2015
The chemistry between Tatum and McAdams makes sparks fly, but overall the movie would have been much more compelling if they had based the story on the real people. Go read the book. "The Vow" is the wrong title for this film.
January 6, 2015
Shockingly enough, I had never seen this movie. My BF had it (that's the shocking part considering it's such a "chick flick" or so people claim) and we watched it together. Always love a good romance. (Oh yeah...and Channing Tatum is so freaking HOT!) :)
½ January 5, 2015
El episodio en el que Marge pierde la memoria es mejor (y lo que digo no es por hacerme el gracioso de internet, realmente es un asco esta película, solo la vi por que no tenia sueño ._.)
December 29, 2014
Sounds just like The Notebook. Meh...I guess I'll watch it someday.
½ December 22, 2014
the film was a turn off from the beginning terrible love story and Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams weir not the right actor for a film like this, director Michael Sucsy made a bad choice of making this movie.
December 21, 2014
Not a bad film at all, but not great either, it is an okay film, a little bit clichéd, with great acting from Channing Tatum, some of the supporting characters were completely unnecessary; and this is not a film made for chicks only, men can relate to this film too, but overall this film delivered a good story, not that clichéd, like other romantic movies
December 16, 2014
One of my wife's AND my favorite true love stories. THIS is a great movie!
½ November 22, 2014
Both were fantastic! Super romantic yet a bit sad..
November 18, 2014
typical and predictable romance
½ November 16, 2014
entertaining, although i knew the story, mostly. love RM, and found some little things, like the accident at the beginning, done differently/well enough to make it worth seeing.
½ November 15, 2014
So good I had to see it again!
½ November 11, 2014
Eleanor said she was too tired for subtitles and did we have anything fluffy to watch? This wasn't too bad, very predictable and a tad sugary, but had some fairly mature insights mixed through, such as "I stayed with your father for all the things he got right instead of leaving him for the one thing he got wrong"... And Rachel McAdams does do adorable very effectively. A pleasant undemanding romcom.
½ November 3, 2014
A romantic drama, in which a wife loses five years of memories, including those of meeting, dating, and marrying her husband, after a car accident. He has to re-establish the relationship from the beginning. The complication is that she has also lost all memory of why she moved out of her parents's home. Based on a true story, this is interesting in a clinical sort of way, but doesn't really grab us the way it should.
October 5, 2014
It was good and well done but just highly depressing. And they made the woman seem meaner than she really was in real life. I have never felt so bad for a character as I did for Channing tatum's