The Vow - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

The Vow Reviews

May 4, 2015
The premise feels very forced throughout with lots of plot holes masked over.
April 23, 2015
it's pretty wonderful to see my favorite actor and actress starred together.a little bit weird combination between muscular Channing and sweet Rachel,but the chemistry between the two performers was quite amazing.Everyone who had been deeply in love with someone special should watch the movie.The Vow.
½ March 21, 2015
Usually I like bad films. They have something to laugh at, after all. This film has nothing - no humour, no depth, no interesting plot. Only some good looking, yet completely boring people.
February 27, 2015
this movie is very romantic and touching, can't understand why it was given such a low rating.
February 22, 2015
I was surprised, I actually enjoyed it on Valentines Day!
February 11, 2015
Good movie tear jerker.
February 5, 2015
Awesome movie loved it.
February 4, 2015
I was expecting a little bit more
½ January 26, 2015
The chemistry between Tatum and McAdams makes sparks fly, but overall the movie would have been much more compelling if they had based the story on the real people. Go read the book. "The Vow" is the wrong title for this film.
January 6, 2015
Shockingly enough, I had never seen this movie. My BF had it (that's the shocking part considering it's such a "chick flick" or so people claim) and we watched it together. Always love a good romance. (Oh yeah...and Channing Tatum is so freaking HOT!) :)
½ January 5, 2015
El episodio en el que Marge pierde la memoria es mejor (y lo que digo no es por hacerme el gracioso de internet, realmente es un asco esta película, solo la vi por que no tenia sueño ._.)
December 29, 2014
Sounds just like The Notebook. Meh...I guess I'll watch it someday.
½ December 22, 2014
the film was a turn off from the beginning terrible love story and Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams weir not the right actor for a film like this, director Michael Sucsy made a bad choice of making this movie.
December 21, 2014
Not a bad film at all, but not great either, it is an okay film, a little bit clichéd, with great acting from Channing Tatum, some of the supporting characters were completely unnecessary; and this is not a film made for chicks only, men can relate to this film too, but overall this film delivered a good story, not that clichéd, like other romantic movies
December 16, 2014
One of my wife's AND my favorite true love stories. THIS is a great movie!
½ November 22, 2014
Both were fantastic! Super romantic yet a bit sad..
November 18, 2014
typical and predictable romance
½ November 16, 2014
entertaining, although i knew the story, mostly. love RM, and found some little things, like the accident at the beginning, done differently/well enough to make it worth seeing.
½ November 15, 2014
So good I had to see it again!