Dolittle Reviews

• 11h ago

Expected more but all in all not a bad movie just a little too family friendly for me.

• 1d ago

Don't waste your time

Don't waste your time

• 2d ago

I often agree with the audience reviews. So when this got such low tomatometer review but over 70% approval with the audience, I decided to rent it. What a waste of $5.99 and almost two hours I will never get back. It is so bad! And not bad in a way that makes it enjoyable, in my opinion. Everything was over-the-top and completely ridiculous. It felt like Robert Downey Jr. didn't want to be in the movie. (Did he lose a bet?) His acting felt forced and was just difficult to watch. If you really want to watch it yourself, wait until it ends up on one of the streaming services you subscribe to and watch it for free.

• 2d ago

Worst script ever. Robert Downey says unintelligable junk in the whole movie.

Worst script ever. Robert Downey says unintelligable junk in the whole movie.

• 3d ago

I would've given it half a star not to pass of as background noise while watching a documentary, but I didn't even finish it after my tablet died, nor would I care to.

• 6d ago

It was entertaining. I would highly recommend this movie for families with young children.

• May 25, 2020

Couldn't finish too bored

Couldn't finish too bored

• May 24, 2020

This movie was so great. It was great for our whole family. It is rare to find a movie that all of our family can enjoy together that doesn't have inappropriate themes or inappropriate language. Loved it so much!

• May 24, 2020

God, I wanted this to be better.

God, I wanted this to be better.

• May 24, 2020

Loved RDJ encapsulate his eccentric side that mirrors the character wonderfully! Surrounded by a talented cast made for a great family movie night. Can relate to doing everything you can for the person you loved.