Dolittle Reviews

• Paul G
    Mar 17, 2020

I don’t usually get very disappointed by movies, but it wasn’t quite what I hoped for! Although it was not one of Robert Downey, Jr’s finest moments, it was a really good, sweet, family friendly movie!!

• Luba
    Mar 12, 2020

I loved how doctor Dolittle could talk to animals how there was an obvious antagonist and also how Dolittle finally accepted the boy as a apprentice. You must watch this movie it is amazing

• Elizabeth
    Mar 10, 2020

Loved it! Its a great film for the whole family and has a different story line than the Dr. Dolittle with Eddie Murphy.

• Raymond P
    Mar 10, 2020

Plot was easy to follow and realistic.

Plot was easy to follow and realistic.

• Margie
    Mar 10, 2020

Super cute and Robert Downey Jr is awesome!

Super cute and Robert Downey Jr is awesome!

• Mandy
    Mar 09, 2020

The movie was quite enjoyable and entertaining! It not only is funny and endearing but adventurous as well! I will definitely want to see this movie again!!

• First L

Good movie, bit cheesy on the language between man and animals

Good movie, bit cheesy on the language between man and animals

• Patricia H

Loved it - very entertaining and loved music

Loved it - very entertaining and loved music

• Karen
    Mar 06, 2020

It was a great movie, a little slow in some areas for little ones however, the talking animals was enjoyed by everyone. Great visual affects and perfect ending.

• Jeremy
    Mar 05, 2020

Great movie for the whole family!

Great movie for the whole family!