The Wall Reviews

• Aug 28, 2008

A nice modern fable that allows me to know about the problem of Flemish speakers and French speakers in Belgium

• Jun 14, 2008

I meant Pink Floyd's The Wall

I meant Pink Floyd's The Wall

• May 04, 2008

pniking ? no ! darking and blacking ! j ai prefere diner de cons

pniking ? no ! darking and blacking ! j ai prefere diner de cons

• Mar 26, 2008

I also meant Pink Floyd's The Wall. Love Pink Floyd and truly enjoy this movie. The hotel room scene when "One of my Turns" is playing is great and kinda scary.

• Mar 18, 2008

I love the album, but I just couldn't get into the film.

I love the album, but I just couldn't get into the film.

• Feb 20, 2008

Marco esta para marcar todas, chequea en favorite movies

Marco esta para marcar todas, chequea en favorite movies

• Feb 19, 2008

This isn't Pink Floyd's The Wall! That movie is fantastic, I don't know what this one is.

• Jan 13, 2008

LOVE Pink Floyd and this movie.

LOVE Pink Floyd and this movie.

• Jan 09, 2008

Un film d'anticipation gentil (mais inquietant) sur les problemes communautaires belges. Suffisamment bien foutu pour que la situation soit comprise internationalement sans que ca passe pour du didactisme. On regrette toutefois un cote guimauve qui allege un tantinet le propos. And all the people who reviewed this film thinking it was (Alan Parker's) Pink Floyd's The Wall are retarded.

• Jan 04, 2008

The REAL Wall. Not this piece of shit. Pink Floyd's Wall. Pure Genius.

The REAL Wall. Not this piece of shit. Pink Floyd's Wall. Pure Genius.