Reviews

• Mary B.
    May 25, 2021

It was a sweet, sad movie. I was hoping for more "mystical" and less sadness. It reminded me of a Hallmark movie...not worth spending 50.00 on (yes..including popcorn)

• Teresa
    May 18, 2021

The ending left you wanting more.

The ending left you wanting more.

• JO-NATE
    May 17, 2021

Definitely a charming movie! Great chemistry with the two, young, leads!

Definitely a charming movie! Great chemistry with the two, young, leads!

• Michelle
    May 16, 2021

Great family movie, lots of good scary fun!

Great family movie, lots of good scary fun!

• Douglas F
    May 10, 2021

The story was excellent. It was very moving and emotional. The movie felt very real. I really appreciated the ending. I would highly recommend this movie.

• Jimmer.
    May 10, 2021

fun kids movie. couple chuckles. at least it was different.

fun kids movie. couple chuckles. at least it was different.

• Cheherzad
    May 09, 2021

My boyfriend and I attended today and we both very much enjoyed this film. Aside from very likeable characters and a great story, it also has a wonderful score. There were edge of your seat exciting parts and once when I was brought to tears. It carries a beautiful lesson but isn't preachy. I already want to see it again.

• Sarah d
    May 09, 2021

Great movie for parents and kids alike.

Great movie for parents and kids alike.

• Vivian T
    May 08, 2021

A movie and a beer. Heartwarming, family-bonding, for-the-love-of-Mom movie perfect for Mother’s Day weekend.

• Lucaslogansmom
    May 08, 2021

The movie was good to take young children too. Very cute movie.

The movie was good to take young children too. Very cute movie.