The Way Back Reviews

• carlos W
    16h ago

It was good asf ! Like Ben aflick lowkey went through this so. It makes it nice asf

• 2d ago

wonderful movie. Very moving and well acted. Ben is a tour de force in this one. I highly recommend it

• Linda
    4d ago

It was a really good movie very emotional could hear people crying in the theater. I just wish the tears streaming down his face in a few of the scenes would of been left in the film I noticed one of them was in the trailer but not the actual movie.

• Kateri
    5d ago

Love love loved this! Well written. So we’ll acted. It actually seemed like Ben was t even playing a character. The story was amazing.

• Courtney Farr
    6d ago

Loved everything about the movie.

Loved everything about the movie.

• Gavin A
    Mar 22, 2020

Really disappointed in the ending. I like happy endings better.

Really disappointed in the ending. I like happy endings better.

• George G C
    Mar 21, 2020

been done before and better without all the gratuitous fowl language

been done before and better without all the gratuitous fowl language

• Lydia R
    Mar 21, 2020

Ben Affleck was on point!

Ben Affleck was on point!

• Doreen
    Mar 20, 2020

A positive, and uplifting movie about life, and playing, coaching sports.

A positive, and uplifting movie about life, and playing, coaching sports.

• Deborah
    Mar 19, 2020

We were unable to go as the theater closed due to virus. Unable to get thru on chat with Fandango so lost the tickets!