The Weekend Reviews

• Nov 17, 2019

Very boring drags on and on worse acting

Very boring drags on and on worse acting

• Nov 13, 2019

Although the actors here have good screen presence and I liked the eclectic soundtrack, the dialogue here is awkward and at times even mean-spirited. Could not care about most of the characters. Overall, not very entertaining.

• Sep 27, 2019

I absolutely loved this movie! It was fresh and fun to see Black Americans in roles usually reserved for caucasians. The script pulled me in until I was feeling every uncomfortable moment with each character. It wasn't a film concentrating of the character's socioeconomic status but on their character and life. So refreshing. I was surprised by the ending although its what i hoped for throughout. Definitely a must watch!!! So much fun

• Sep 18, 2019

I loved this movie!

I loved this movie!

• Sep 16, 2019

The Weekend feels like one of those independent comedies that thinks its clever and funny with a unique approach to a tired genre, but this one feels more like a Woody Allen retread with very unlikable lead characters, that make the more likeable supporting roles almost irrelevant.