The Windmill (The Windmill Massacre) Reviews

• Feb 23, 2021

Absolutely trash that came straight from hell

Absolutely trash that came straight from hell

• Dec 30, 2020

The films logic is broken but I think it adds to the throwback camp the film was going for. Not necessarily good but the kills and gore is top-notch

• Dec 21, 2020

Not a bad slasher flick, although the lead actress did not really suit the setting, i though at least.

• Nov 12, 2020

Que caralho de filme horrivel, defeitos especiais feitos no paint, mortes sem nexo nenhum, jumpscare que da vontade de rir, os dialogos são uma bosta atrás da outra, não perca seu precioso tempo vendo isso.

• Jul 13, 2020

It never seemed to really get going.

It never seemed to really get going.

• Oct 06, 2019

Pooh what a stinker! The lead actress I thought was playing Essex, but she was supposed to be aussie! turns out she's from Watford... The gore was the only thing that kept me to the end

• Aug 30, 2019

Started very well, with good character development but alas descended into a generic obvious plot with not many scares. Great location for a horror film with some decent gore and makeup tho.

• Feb 05, 2019

Better than a lot of cheap horror movies due to decent bloody kills and a location that was actually creepy, but this movie still sucked. The acting was pretty bad at times, the script wasn't very good, and the Miller (wearing a cheap Slipknot mask) got hardly any screen time. The premise was ok, it was just the execution that didn't work. A few twists did throw me for a loop though.

• Sep 01, 2018

its very much like Hatchet, but no Kane Hodder

its very much like Hatchet, but no Kane Hodder

• Apr 14, 2018

One of the very best horror movies I have seen in a long time. An instant classic that provides genuinely entertaining scares and surprises, a decent body count and a moral lesson. The plot is simple, as is the escape plan of the remaining survivors however maybe not so easy to execute as they would like. Without over-analysing, as some reviewers have - as if expecting the story depth of Dances With Wolves or the likes - this can easily be appreciated for what it is, a blood and guts fantasy adventure into a world where you reap exactly what you have sown.