The Witch in the Window Reviews

• Jul 29, 2020

This movie was a complete disaster..

This movie was a complete disaster..

• Apr 24, 2020

Loved this movie. Not what I expected, but so much better. Def worth watching. I would def watch it again.

• Mar 01, 2020

A slow burner that delivers!

A slow burner that delivers!

• Feb 22, 2020

Some touching moments and a few creepy chills make this worth watching, if you're bored. Not really scary but the acting really sells the few scares there are. Not a bad movie, just kinda forgettable.

• Jan 18, 2020

Good movie. The Best part is the picture, it's very different and pulled me right in.

• Jan 03, 2020

more eery than scary, but i kind of liked it. it's sort of a different twist on the same story we've all heard before; wrapped up & topped with a happy ending no less.

• Dec 01, 2019

Slight and raw but in a subtle way.There is a lot going on in this little movie.Character developed thrillers are a favorite of mine and this one is 👍.

• Aug 25, 2019

Good movie. I think the guy passed away cause of a heart failure or the Witch took over his body. Crazy how he just went away. Wasn't seen in the house anymore! 🏡

• Jun 28, 2019

I thought this could have been good. . but it wasn't.

I thought this could have been good. . but it wasn't.

• Mar 31, 2019

This movie surprised me. I was not expecting much because of the bad acting at the beginning but man, it left me that night a little on edge and I don't feel that often. This is what horror movies should be, not comedies, not CGI demo, not a gore fest, just a scary story. Sure, it would be nice for a terrifying story but I really think I've seen so many horror movies I don't think that will ever happen for me again.