The Woman in Black Reviews

• 1d ago

Disappointing ending.

Disappointing ending.

• Jan 07, 2020

The Woman in Black benefits greatly from its choice to keep its antagonist in the shadows. Because of this, the suspense is much more palpable. Add to that Daniel Radcliffe gives a good performance. (B-)

• Jan 04, 2020

A good enough chilling horror. woulda scared the Willie's out of me if I was 12...

• Jan 03, 2020

Truly dreadful. Radcliffe was too mean even to send his fridge. Some of the camera work was good, but the director did not pull out a decent performance from anyone in the cast.

• Nov 12, 2019

Was good, I like it very much

Was good, I like it very much

• Oct 16, 2019

Eerie and simplistic...Radcliffe's performance is great in this spooky little ghost story!

• Oct 07, 2019

Story line is simple , usual horror and Straight but Presentation of Scene frame to frame is Superb hats of to director . Each Scenes are made of enthusiasm.

• Oct 03, 2019

Mildly interesting. Scares were on the weak side, however, some of the landscape images were well done.

• Jun 22, 2019

The movie was really scary! That means for me it's pretty good!

The movie was really scary! That means for me it's pretty good!

• Jun 11, 2019

Well, it held my attention...

Well, it held my attention...