The Woods Have Eyes Reviews

• Dec 02, 2011

The only thing I don't understand is how they managed to find so many horrible actors for this movie.

• Mar 07, 2011

87 minute build up for nothing - literally.

87 minute build up for nothing - literally.

• Mar 20, 2009

Amateur actors, and some stuff that wasn't too logic, but . Other than that I still enjoyed watching this movie.

• Dec 24, 2008

An ordinary movie. There is nothing special about it at all. It does what it's supposed to and keep you entertained but doesn't stick in your mind.

• Dec 18, 2008

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

Some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

• Nov 28, 2008

pretty bad. apparently the killer rednecks go to a gym and their isolated cabin looked cleaner than my apartment. AND at the end, IT'S ALL A DREAM. seriously, the main guy wakes up and goes, "whoa..whew!"

• Oct 11, 2008

Terrible in every way. This movie proves that just like having babies, anybody can make a movie. Reminds me of the horror movies my friends and I made when we were teenagers. Don't bother...

• Oct 08, 2008

Low budget and poorly acted horror movie. One of the lead actors looked like he wanted to be 'Fonzie' from Happy Days which was amusing. Other then that, nothing to recommend here.

• Jul 07, 2008

gross, twisted, terrible making, and I had to shut my eyes at parts. but not terrible :D

• Jun 19, 2008

I love this movie it is the cheepest scary movie ever it looks like it was made on a budget of about $40 but it is so funny it is a little scary but it is really cool!! you should see it!!