The World Before Your Feet Reviews

• Jan 23, 2019

A nice way to spend 95 minutes and seeing life through a different point of view which is ALWAYS a good thing, especially in 2019!

• Jan 17, 2019

A good documentary, if you like this sort of thing. But 100% fresh score among critics may give you unrealistic expectations. There is no plot, and nothing particularly profound here. Just a guy wandering the streets of New York City, meeting people, noticing things of interest along the way, doing research about the places he is visiting. For me, the biggest revelation is the diversity of scenery to be found in the many neighborhoods of New York City. It is so much more than just tall buildings and Times Square. Matt is a likeable guy, and obviously in pretty good shape to do so much walking. But I worry that he is not eating enough fruits and vegetables. I think he needs more variety in his diet...

• Jan 03, 2019

I loved this film. A beautiful reminder of the diversity of the people and places in NYC - and a reminder to slow down occasionally to appreciate the small things (birdsong, community gardens, conversation w strangers). Highly recommend the film.

• Dec 17, 2018

Must see! I'll never view my NYC or any place we travel to the same way. Precious, heartwarming. Did not want the movie to end. Keep on showing us how to observe and appreciate, Matt! Thank you so much.

• Dec 09, 2018

What's great about this movie is that every New Yorker will see something different that they can relate to in it.

• Nov 27, 2018

A good feeling Christmas movie without any mention of Christmas.

A good feeling Christmas movie without any mention of Christmas.

• Oct 23, 2018

Saw a viewing in a film class. Phenomenal.

Saw a viewing in a film class. Phenomenal.

• May 18, 2018

As critics have rated it so highly, would not see it if you paid me and that is the end of rotten tomatoes for me, too much bs