The World Without Us Reviews

• Aug 03, 2014

Wow. Six years later, it's extremely evident that this is a delusional piece of propaganda.

• Jan 20, 2014

An interesting message, but kind of silly when they were trying to be serious.

An interesting message, but kind of silly when they were trying to be serious.

• Jun 18, 2013

A interesting documentary on how the world might look if the U.S didn't intervene, or even how the U.S would be affected themselves.

• May 03, 2013

It's true if the US was no longer around the world would be a terrible place to live

• Nov 01, 2012

Great info but the narrator was a little hard to follow.

Great info but the narrator was a little hard to follow.

• Oct 22, 2012

But if the US concentrated more on national issues than international issues it would possibly gain more respect and tolerance. Can't and should not judge ones country by it's government, but it's unfortunate that some ass-clowns such as George W.Bush Jr, Tony Blair should get into power and turn a nation upside down. It as a country and the people have given a lot to western civilization, such a pity that the elite families, political greed and power have made it look like ancient Rome all over again. All empires crumble at some point...

• Oct 21, 2012

An interesting documentary. Well worth a watch on Netflix.

An interesting documentary. Well worth a watch on Netflix.

• Oct 05, 2012

Highly recommended. This documentary is very interesting because it was made outside the United States and holds a surprisingly pro-American view. I suspect that the filmmakers' original intent was to prove that the US was a nuisance and an empire. But the history and research prove otherwise. Even the filmmakers had to admit we are nothing of the sort. While the UN prattles about what to do about some act of aggression, the Americans are always the first to act and respond. Testimonies from citizens and dignitaries in high-tension countries (Taiwan, South Korea, the Balkans, etc.) in this film prove just how necessary America is to keep aggressors at bay. Where some countries have come to conquer and subjugate, America comes with hope and freedom. At the close of WWII, we could have left the Japanese and Germans for dead. But not only did we show mercy to the populace, we helped our former enemies rebuild their countries, which became thriving democracies. America has been, and always will be, a force for good.

• Sep 27, 2012

This British documentary examines the benefit of the US' military presence to global geopolitics and humanity itself, in the face of global chafing and thanklessness.

• Sep 22, 2012

Fascinating bit of geopolitics.

Fascinating bit of geopolitics.