The Wrong Babysitter Reviews

• Apr 10, 2021

Terrible acting, poor filming, very underdeveloped plot. Overall it's a horrible movie not worth watching, even if it were the last movie on Earth.

• Jul 28, 2019

Mom figures out what happens to daughter. Think not! Mom takes on investigation and figures out what happens to her daughter.

• Jul 17, 2019

The worst movie I've ever seen, what a waste of time.

The worst movie I've ever seen, what a waste of time.

• Jul 08, 2019

Worst acting I have ever seen. This could have been a great movie if the acting would have at least been subpar. Unfortunately, it didn't even meet subpar standards. And to top it off...it couldn't have been any more predictable. Biggest waste of my time.

• Jul 02, 2019

Terrible acting, terribly written and just a terrible movie all round!

Terrible acting, terribly written and just a terrible movie all round!

• Jul 02, 2019