Them - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Them Reviews

February 14, 2009
50's sci-fi at it's best! Mutant, giant ants are on the rampage through the deserts of New Mexico to the sewers of LA! What a great movie this is. A classic in black and white. Good that it was too as the ants in the film were purple and green!!
November 22, 2008
This is a classic in the way that it is one of my litmus tests for B grade movies. If a B movie keeps my attention like THEM, a movie about giant radioacvite ants, than its worthwhile. It has a rather stock plot, giant mutant ants reign terror, theres a small windo of hope to stop them and save teh world, blah blah. However theres an oldschool sort of charm to THEM. Its up there with the original "the thing" and "war of the worlds".
August 12, 2008
Nervepirrende film med et godt twist
July 27, 2008
I just wished that the story had ended differently!
½ July 8, 2008
This movie was ok. Did not expect it to be children. They killed the couple because they wanted them to play with them?
½ July 2, 2008
Real slow to start off with, but strong overall message.
½ June 22, 2008
SPOILER: It had me up until the point I realized that the characters were annoying and made some really stupid decisions. They were typical horror movie characters. And are we really suppose to believe that they couldn't even fight back against some kids? There has to be more to the story then that. The characters didn't even put up a fight. They were freaking children without weapons, and somehow they still won! Disappointing movie.
May 23, 2008
Edgar Wright. Great projects coming up.
May 8, 2008
This is about giant ants.
½ May 5, 2008
Muy malaaaaaaaa......
April 11, 2008
french couple terrorised in their romanian house by unknown terror, very unnerving, true story aswell
March 17, 2008
intense, edge of seat stuff. Forget its french, theres not that much dialogue anyway.
March 4, 2008
Not the greatest special effects, but a classic sci-fi movie.
February 20, 2008
January 27, 2008
this is great..i watched this film 2 times.
January 6, 2008
From the makers of Sean of the Dead!!!
December 29, 2007
A good opening scene, then it went a little flat for me, until about 5-10 minutes before the end. It was well acted, unlike a lot of cheesy scary movies and the fact that this is based on true events is quite remarkable. Unfortunately I found it as dull as The Blair Witch Project.
November 24, 2007
The film that inspired an entire genre of horror-sci fi. Giant ants killing people in the desert. I could watch it again and again.
November 23, 2007
By far the greatest fight scene in movie history and it goes on and on and on and on. Consume. Obey. Conform.