Then Came You Reviews

• Sep 14, 2019

amazing! loved the ending, but could deal with a bit more time

amazing! loved the ending, but could deal with a bit more time

• Sep 09, 2019

This is such a great movie. Give it a shot and you won't be disappointed. It's full of heart, humor, and depth. The negative people commenting on this movie lack a certain amount of humor and overall humanity. This is not a groundbreaking film nor does it try to be. It's simply heartwarming and equally heartwrenching. It's a movie that's worth watching. You will laugh. You will cry. If not, you're heartless and i have no time for you. Great cast. Great film. Will watch again.

• Jul 12, 2019

For a movie about life and finding happiness Then Came You is lifeless and loaded with genre cliches. Whatever good is in the plot is buried under bad acting and a sappy script. But with all its shortcomings there's something undeniably sweet about it.

• Jul 10, 2019

Anything Arya Stark is in makes me happy.

Anything Arya Stark is in makes me happy.

• Jul 01, 2019

Loved it. So simple and completely heartbreaking.

Loved it. So simple and completely heartbreaking.

• Jun 27, 2019

It's was one of the cutest and most amazing movies I ever w

It's was one of the cutest and most amazing movies I ever w

• Mar 15, 2019

Really enjoyed it's one of those kinds of movies that really pulled me into it

Really enjoyed it's one of those kinds of movies that really pulled me into it

• Mar 03, 2019

A really deep movie; I really advice you to look at it!

A really deep movie; I really advice you to look at it!

• Feb 28, 2019

The story of a sensitive young man cursed with the accident of her twin sister has crossover with this girl, Skye who have cancer and she's dying. She is desperate to have a mean to her life which Calvin offers her. There are some breaking points in the movie but as a teenage movie with Romance and Comedy this film is highly recommendable.

• Feb 23, 2019

Touching and beautiful performances. Brings a smile and a tear....

Touching and beautiful performances. Brings a smile and a tear....