Theodore Rex Reviews

• Nov 19, 2017

Saw this on the late nineties on TV. It was the first time I fell asleep watching a movie.

• Jul 06, 2017

It's not the worst movie I have ever seen, but definitely one of the dumbest.

It's not the worst movie I have ever seen, but definitely one of the dumbest.

• May 06, 2016

son of the mask is better than this

son of the mask is better than this

• Mar 21, 2016

Just when Whoopi Goldberg won that Oscar, she gets to star in stupid sh*t like this. To be fair, it is funny to see Whoopi next to a crappy looking animatronic dinosaur that's always breaking.

• Apr 26, 2015

Does the premise even sound like this is going to be a good movie?

Does the premise even sound like this is going to be a good movie?

• Aug 18, 2014

THE GREATEST FILM EVER MADE

THE GREATEST FILM EVER MADE

• May 04, 2014

Smart move to send this direct-to-video.

Smart move to send this direct-to-video.

• Jan 08, 2014

I remember this as a little girl and loved it ...showed my daughter clips of it and she is obsessed with dinosaurs x

• Jan 08, 2014

This movie doesn't make any sense at all.

This movie doesn't make any sense at all.

• Jul 22, 2013

Many people may not like this movie, but personally, I really really enjoyed it. It has action, comedy, suspense and romance. It had just the right touch of silliness to not be taken too seriously but enough of a plot to not lose you in the story.