There Goes the Neighborhood (Paydirt) - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

There Goes the Neighborhood (Paydirt) Reviews

½ January 4, 2015
I watched this movie many years ago, and it is STILL one of my top 10 favorite comedies. Laugh-out-loud funny. I loved the "outlandish" plot-it's creative and different; the relationship that develops between O'Hara and one of the criminals is romantic,touching and well-acted;
December 13, 2011
It has it's moments, but they are few and among the average gags and characters.
½ October 14, 2011
I was surpriced, it was actually more funny than I thought it would be. Not the BIG comedy movie, but alright if you wanna see a light movie with some funny scenes. Jeff Daniels is superb, but I also like Jonathan Banks and Rhea Perlman in their small roles.
June 16, 2011
Hilarious. Don't know who came up with this storyline of digging for money in the basement of a house in a nosy neighborhood, but it's great!
½ January 16, 2009
This movie, albeit cheesy, shouldn't be relegated to the depths of trash-dom. Poignant one liners, exploitative stereotypes, and a cohesive story line (points in the beginning have relevance in the end) make it worth viewing when the cheesy slapstick mood strikes.