There Is a New World Somewhere Reviews

• Jan 17, 2018

If you want to waste your time go for it. One of the worst movies I ever seen.

If you want to waste your time go for it. One of the worst movies I ever seen.

• Aug 10, 2016

So beautifully shot & directed. I was completely pulled into her story and their relationship.

• Aug 10, 2016

This was a great film. It's a mood piece that is relatable to both the girl who got a rude awakening into life's realities, and the guy who realizes how selfish he's been. It's a poignant touch on how those people who stroll in and out of our lives do end up affecting us and changing us for the better, or for the more compassionate. The wonderfully slow paced movement of the road trip not only captures a road trip- but the slow healing that takes place in our hearts. The bore that is our life after the love is lost, was captured- beautifully, and without boring us. The character finally takes responsibility for herself and her happiness in the end- which was perfect.

• Aug 04, 2016

Star Bruckner is a very good actress who shines in an otherwise middling drama.

Star Bruckner is a very good actress who shines in an otherwise middling drama.

• Aug 03, 2016

This well-filmed and acted multi festival award winner is a great character study about a disaffected 20-something learning the harsh realities of life, including that Prince Charming is not going to come racing to the rescue.