There's a Girl in My Soup Reviews

• Aug 11, 2020

Very funny at times. I was a hippy during this era, and a lot of it was apropos. Loved Goldie Hawn and Peter Sellers.

• Aug 04, 2015

Fun, as a lot of Peter Sellers comedies are, but the comedy itself is simmering more than laugh-out-loud.

• Jan 18, 2015

Comedia sin muchos vuelos.

Comedia sin muchos vuelos.

• Jan 14, 2013

Add a review (optional)...

Add a review (optional)...

• Lucas M Super Reviewer
    Jul 29, 2012

The only Peter Sellers' bad movie.

The only Peter Sellers' bad movie.

• Jun 27, 2011

Goldie Hawn & Peter Sellers is a Delicious Recipe for Fun

Goldie Hawn & Peter Sellers is a Delicious Recipe for Fun

• Jan 08, 2011

A classic underrated romantic comedy... Goldie Hawn was so hot in the movie and Peter Seller could got away with so much hair on her back... The last one dropped a star from my rating.

• Jul 19, 2010

A fun little romance comedy with a weak ending.

A fun little romance comedy with a weak ending.

• Jan 13, 2010

Seen 12.01.10 and again 10.09.2010.

Seen 12.01.10 and again 10.09.2010.

• Dec 03, 2009

I was expecting this to be funnier than it was,but nonetheless it was alright.It wasn't the ending i expected either,but that really didn't matter since this film was mediocre.