These Girls - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

These Girls Reviews

½ January 22, 2013
67% on RT? This movie is so deplorable. It is simply awful. All of these characters do nothing but piss me off. All the girls are sick and need to be put away, and David Boreanaz is just as guilty of being a horrible human being. Where is the entertainment value in a movie populated with nothing but gross human beings? I mean, I guess you see some T&A from time to time as the film goes on. But to what end? Empty T&A is overly empty.
September 28, 2012
This is not my type of movie.
July 29, 2012
Not good. Really not good. But David B. naked makes it all worth watching...
March 6, 2012
David is great and the girls aren't bad actresses either, but it really has no point. just a movie for teen girls.
½ January 25, 2012
I laughed a few times. Would it be possible to combine strong female teenaged characters with a good movie?
½ August 1, 2011
Booooorrrring. Oh, and a play on the "rape-is-funny-when-it-happens-to-a-guy" trope.
½ July 6, 2011
Well I can't complain about a nearly naked David Boreanaz however the rest of movie was a hot mess of teenage girls blackmailing the "grown man" into having sex with all of them. Unsure of why these girls would all be ok with sharing... but I suppose it was slightly fun to watch the drama go down.
½ May 26, 2011
The summer before her freshmen year of college Caroline's character finds out that her friend Gloria is having an affair with Keith (David Boreanaz). Anytime Gloria is "babysitting" for Keith and his wife Sue she is actually having sex with Keith. Gloria being the fairy tale raised girl she is, is in love with Keith and believes that he loves her back. Caroline becomes curious as to what sex with an older man is like and decides to see if she can get Keith to sleep with her, which he does. Shortly there after thier good little Christian friend who is about to go off to boarding school for the next 4 to 5 years where sex is not allowed decides to have Keith be her first. All of this leads to the girls coming up with a pack to share Keith and the "babysitting" duty. Keith tries to talk the girls out of this and thinks it is insane but loses the battle since the girls will tell on him if he doesn't agree to the arrangement. And then the shit begins to hit the fan and maddness breaks loose.
½ May 12, 2011
Too funny. And David is just super hot!!
January 9, 2011
Cheesy and fluffy, sure. But also quite entertaining. Don't expect any major head trips or enlightenment, but this was really fun to watch. Kind of ironic to see David Boreanaz in a role like this, given recent events.
December 17, 2010
Fell asleep watching . David Boreanez stars as a married man, who?s sleeping with the baby sitter, her friends find out & they add themselves to the mix. Taking turns and finally he?s had it & wants out. He devises a plan with a buddy of his that goes awry. The movie & the characters are boring. We?ve all seen or heard of various incarnations of movies like this. The characters (actors acting) seems wooden. F
½ November 24, 2010
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This movie is hilarious. As a Boreanaz fan I honestly didn't expect high-quality acting. But you know what? The acting didn't bother me at all because the concept of the plot is so ridiculous that it distracted me. I was laughing so hard throughout the movie that I forgot how unrealistic the whole entire situation is. I bet that this movie would be funnier on stage considering how farcical it is. Anyways, David Boreanaz naked - CHECK. Lots and Lots of sex - CHECK. Comedy - CHECK. Happy Ending - CHECK. Worth your time.... definitely a necessity for a girl's night in. Boys, stay far away from this movie.... BAHAHAHA!
November 10, 2010
david boreanaz cheats on his wife...with three different girls...interesting...but he is still way HOT!
½ July 26, 2010
October 4, 2009
Wow - this really bad. None of those girls looked like they were in high school, the acting was sub-par and the story was weak.
October 3, 2009
love the poster. hehe.
September 29, 2009
Never again will i see this movie!!!
½ September 8, 2009
I to see this movie!
July 11, 2009
It had its moments, but it was pretty B-rated