They Nest - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

They Nest Reviews

½ April 28, 2016
Don't watch this if you are afraid of cockroaches!

They Nest is the story of a small island infested with killer insects that swarm and threaten the lives of all its citizens.

The acting is really good, and the characters are quite interesting, and likeable. The tension between Jack and John was really good, and despite the fact they were acting like idiots, made them more compelling characters.

Lots of fun!
February 19, 2013
While the film never gets as insultingly stupid as many others of recent vintage, it does become increasingly ludicrous as things progress.
December 3, 2010
1 of The 10 worst films I've ever suffered
June 27, 2010
A boring story but with good scenes for people, who like to be scared by insects esp. cockroaches. While watching I fast forwarded some scenes but I didn't get bored this way and earned some goosebumps!!
½ June 18, 2010
Mildy entertaining killer bug flick. Does beg the question whatever happened to Thomas Calabro (who was of course the ultimate scumbag Michael in Melrose Place), or indeed the gorgeous Kirsten Dalton.
June 25, 2009
Classical Crap of human eating bugs.
February 15, 2009
They Nest has enough creepy crawlies to qualify as cult classic - thanks to those CGI cockroaches! And Thomas Calabro of ER fame did well on his acting.
½ January 21, 2009
well not that good, but still watchable
January 11, 2009
Oue, bof, avant son sympathique Arac Attack, Ellory Elkayem nous proposait deja un film de bestioles rampantes affamees (des gros cafards degueux).
Le film n'est pas mauvais en soit, les sfx sont reussis, mais ce qui peche, c'est le scenario, franchement pas tres inventif, et, surtout, le gros boulet qui sert de personnage principal... Les situations dans lesquels il se met et certaines de ses reactions sont justes ultimes, et en plus sa coupe ressemble a celle de Jim Carey dans Dumb & Dumber :D.

September 29, 2008
Quality daft horror. Killer cockroaches - what more do you need?!!
August 12, 2008
not recommended, sorry...
½ May 2, 2008
I saw this film about six years ago and I've no interest in ever seeing it again. This is one of the most creepiest films I have ever seen. The idea of carnivorous cockroaches that can evolve super quickly is just....*brrh*