They Came to Rob Las Vegas (Las Vegas, 500 millones) Reviews

• May 27, 2016

another good caper/robbery pic like the superior "ocean's eleven'

another good caper/robbery pic like the superior "ocean's eleven'

• Nov 26, 2015

This is a fairly intense robbery for the duration of the movie, most of which is set in the desert rather than the title city. It's not too bad, but there's no real likeable characters here, even in those chasing them to seemingly right the wrongs.

• Sep 25, 2015

Okay Euro production of a Las Vegas heist film. Nowhere as classy as "Ocean's 11" but it does have a fair amount of charm and style to it. The film revolves around a plot to hijack a high tech armored car on a run when it's carrying $7 million dollars. The film starts out pretty strong, but the second and third act kind of drag, despite a decent cast that includes Gary Lockwood, Elke Sommer, Lee J. Cobb and Jack Palance. I did like the scenes out in the desert, which were actually filmed in the deserts of Spain. I also found the musical score for the film to be pretty annoying, which bugged me throughout the film. I suppose this might be worth checking out if your'e a fan of Euro heist films, but it's far from a classic.