They Look Like People Reviews

• Jul 27, 2019

This movie was amazingly well done! Wonderful depiction of the need for true connection with others

• Jul 24, 2019

A legitimately chilling portrait of descending into madness so quickly that you are never once able to question the motivation behind any of it — which perhaps is the most disturbing part of this film's effective crank that constantly finds new ways to ratchet up paranoia & tension, even while appealing to the more reasonable or logical parts of our mind.

• Jul 09, 2019

Loved this film at Frightfest! Great concept for a horror thriller and a genuine look at male friendship. Highly recommend!

• Jun 17, 2019

A nice idea and well thought out film. Pretty slow paced but still interesting to watch it play out. It wouldn't have been half the film it is it if wasn't to the 2 main performances who gel so well together.

• Mar 07, 2019

I really enjoyed this film. Granted it stated slow but I feel like ending and the suspense is worth it.

• Jun 17, 2018

This film does a wonderful job of delving into life with schizophrenia. Instead of taking the Hollywood route which would resort to violence, this film tackles the mental torture one with schizophrenia goes through, and how that torture also effects the friends and family of the one diagnosed. Through this movie, you will see how friendship, love, and faith endure during the darkest of times.

• Jun 15, 2018

A superbly crafted low-budget thriller that delivers raw tension and genuine horror without the need for gore or CGI. Solid performances, a deftly handled plot and a refreshingly crass-free ending, TLLP avoids many of the typical genre tropes and is all the better for it. A real triumph.

• May 11, 2018

May be the best psychological horror movie I've ever seen.

May be the best psychological horror movie I've ever seen.

• May 06, 2018

Very suspenseful and it pays off. It’s refreshing to see mental illness played so detailed on screen. The most noteworthy thing I took from the movie is that people who are going through things need a friend like Christian.

• Mar 28, 2018

It does what any successful horror should. It confuses, disturbs, makes you question, and keeps you guessing from beginning to end.