Reviews

• May 29, 2021

A deeply disturbed young woman manipulates herself into a job working for a pop star looking to make a comeback, but her intentions are to seek revenge for a perceived wrongdoing. Trashy little made for TV movie featuring Keri Lynn Pratt, Jennifer Beals and Traci Lords. This was predictable fun and quite honestly I would watch anything with Jennifer Beals in it.

• Jun 18, 2019

They should call it "they shoot themselves in the movies".....they could have portrayed their point more effectively than using a self absorbed Tom Paulson, depression and sorrow are very difficult to deal with no question but this was no Les Miserables film, .....the actors themselves are actually very good, none of it seemed acted, until the end , suicide is way worse than an actor could honestly portray....it's like soldiers who have really been in war ...it is utterly impossible for someone who has never been in combat to actually portray a soldier....they have no actual point of reference , not even close....

• Feb 23, 2011

I saw where this movie has become a cult smash in Japan... is there a subtitled version out there?

• Feb 15, 2009

Do not really care about this. Not what I expected. I have only watched about 35 minutes. Enough for me on this one.