They're Inside Reviews

• Mar 23, 2020

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen. The acting is horrible and the characters are unlikable. They make the worst decisions possibly made. There's one part were one of the dudes is naked and you just get 3 straight minutes of dangling cock. NO REASON WHY OR WHAT HE WENT THROUGH IN LIKE 12 HOURS TO BREAK HIM DOWN LIKE SO. the fucking murderer is a skinny armed twig, like I'm not a big guy myself but if he came at me with an ax I wouldn't be afraid. I hope this movie ends all the careers attached to it.