Things to Do - Movie Reviews - Rotten Tomatoes

Things to Do Reviews

½ December 22, 2011
funny in some places and I definitely liked the part where they met up with their high school friend who used a wheelchair
½ July 8, 2011
M'eh. Things to Do had its moments that were interesting and funny and charming. But largely, it was slow-paced and didn't seem to go anywhere. The revelations of the main character seem to come out of nowhere. The backstory of the character is largely irrelevant, as were many of the plot points. And while there is some character development, the main character was just so dull that you hardly noticed when a relationship was built.
April 22, 2011
I appreciated this off beat comedy. Worth a watch!
May 4, 2010
The worst movie in the world. Very boring, a waste of time. Two gay guys... Worst visual effects.

DO NOT WATCH!!!
October 16, 2009
Independent Canadian film that almost has an improvised feel at times. Too dark to be a comedy. Gets better as it goes along.
½ July 30, 2009
Phony and small-minded, massaging a pompous faux-epiphany (something like an insanely bloated Garden State) out of a hollow and detestable troupe of characters.
½ March 4, 2009
Vaguely reminiscent at times of cult classics like Office Space and Napoleon Dynamite yet retaining a deadpan sensibility all its own, Things to Do works more effectively as a pure comedy than as a story of personal growth.
February 1, 2009
2 losers unite and become greater than the sum of their parts!
January 1, 2009
Simplistic but enjoyable.
November 9, 2008
Good Canadian indy movie
Daniel Wilson = the cousin of Owen, Luke and Andrew Wilson.
July 19, 2008
Life is... full.
What are you doing?
Making funny faces.
Why?
'Cause it's fun.
June 13, 2008
Awkward acting, crappy dialogue... really boring... an altogether poopy movie.
April 26, 2008
This was a film that was trying too hard to be that quirky indie film - much of the humor fell flat as well.
½ March 10, 2008
Kept suspecting it was Canadian (seemed too familar somehow)... I was right!
March 8, 2008
I absolutely loved this movie. An independant Canadian film that features great underground Canadian Indie music as well as a great plot combine to make it very under-rated. It starts off tragic, but procedes into very comedic, at times very random. See it.
½ March 7, 2008
Underrated and awesome. Full of indie-movie cliches, but I forgive them of most of 'em. Borrows heavily from "The Graduate" and "Eagle vs Shark". The soundtrack is the best of the year. A much better soundtrack than the overrated "Juno" one.
½ March 3, 2008
Has it's moments but I found it utterly boring and uninspiring, glad I never paid 40 bucks for it (which is what HMV is charging for it).
February 25, 2008
Possibly my new favorite movie. Amazingly crafted characters and story, yet remains light and easy to watch.
½ February 10, 2008
It starts out pretty stupidly. Kind of early at 24 to have a list of "Things to do", but among the things these two do is skydive, hold a prom, collect balls off the school roof, etc. -- all in the search of the meaning of their lives.
January 11, 2008
Goofy, heartfelt movie. Manages to avoid the tacky and overdone "quirkiness" of most Sundance flicks while achieving a balance of laughs and sincerity.